Spring is in the air, which means nicer weather, grilling season, and outdoor gatherings! The stunning move-in ready Kensington model, located at 19522 Lewis Orchard Lane in The Reserve at Brightwell Crossing, will be your family party headquarters for years to come!
- The open floorplan is perfect for entertaining – plenty of conversation areas and room to move around.
- The basement rec room will be a huge hit with the kids – tons of space to hang out and play games!
- The gourmet kitchen features a center island and so much counter space for baking and prep work. Plus, the double ovens and large range will make cooking your feast a breeze!
- The dining room is elegant and ideal for extravagant family dinners and celebrations of all kinds.
- Plant your roots at this new home, priced at $839,900.
The Reserve at Brightwell Crossing is conveniently located near the greater Washington D.C. area, within minutes of cities throughout Virginia and Maryland. Children attend high-quality schools, such as Poolesville Elementary, John Poole Middle School, and Poolesville High School, which also features the Poolesville High School Magnet Program.
For more information, visit http://www.brightwellcrossing.com/19522-lewis-orchard-lane. Contact George Neill today at 301-208-2588 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to visit this home in person.
For nearly 40 years, the details have made all the difference in Kettler Forlines Homes and neighborhoods. Come visit and you will find award-winning, energy-efficient designs, the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, a genuine dedication to affordability and value, countless included features, and many ways to create a home that is truly unique. For more details about our homes, visit www.kettlerforlineshomes.com.