Elegant estate home is almost complete at Foxwood Crossing in Poolesville, MD.
Montgomery County is Maryland’s wine country!
Luxury Poolesville home is now move-in ready at Foxwood Crossing.
One of the three final homes at The Reserve at Brightwell Crossing is coming soon!
Kettler Forlines gets “Clean & Green” with construction recycling.
Big yards matter to today’s homebuyers
The walls came down: Living with and through a remodel
Kitchen design trends for 2022
Your home’s energy efficiency: Why HERS matters
Foxwood Crossing is now open! Luxury Poolesville community has just 5 homes.
What’s on the wish list for your next home? If you’re picturing a home that presents an estate home on a large lot in a quiet location, bring your wish list to Kettler Forlines Homes. Foxwood Crossing is now open. Our brand new luxury Poolesville community has just 5 lots, so if you’re ready to make your wish come true, don’t wait.
Why are there only 5 homes at Foxwood Crossing?
Kettler Forlines Homes plans to build 5 new homes for sale in Poolesville at Foxwood Crossing—no more. No additional lots. No phases coming later.
When you look at the site map, you’ll see that the neighborhood spans nearly 13 acres with each wooded lot protected by a dedicated conservation easement.
But isn’t having a big yard part of a luxury home? Do you want to live in a spacious home and then feel cramped when you step outside?
“When we saw this property, everyone agreed that it was a natural choice for bringing a new level of quality living to the area,” explains Tom Kettler, co-founder of Kettler Forlines Homes.
The homesites range from 2.12 to 3.2 acres, and the homes will be equally spacious. The floor plans include options for as much as 7,000 square feet of interior living space, and even more! The luxury homes will reflect the quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that has been the recognized standard for Kettler Forlines Homes for more than 45 years.
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen is appointed with an oversized island, granite countertops, custom wood cabinetry, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dual wall ovens, massive walk-in pantry, and a butler’s pantry for extra serving space, storage, or a beverage and snack station.
- Deluxe owner’s suite includes an expansive bedroom with separate sitting area, and dual walk-in closets with wooden shelves. The luxury bath is spa-inspired, with a freestanding tub, frameless step-in shower, dual vanities, and private toilet. You have the option of adding a fireplace, built-in cabinets, and a wet bar to your suite, too.
- Guest suite allows for comfortable living for visitors or multigenerational living. Make them feel at home with a bedroom, living room, kitchenette, laundry closet, walk-in closet, full bath, AND a private entry!
- Home office that is more than an afterthought. Plan ahead with features that promote productivity, like built-in cabinets and shelves, and make it comfortable with French doors and a bathroom. Kettler Forlines Homes also includes Smart Home Plus, a useful program that lets you plan your smart home automation for a strong, reliable network throughout your home.
- Elegant outdoor living space is designed loggia-style, with a seamless connection to your yard and beyond. Create a space that is inviting as the inside of your luxury home! Stone and brickwork, outdoor kitchen, and a stone fireplace are a few elements that transform a deck or patio into a true living room.
- Finished basement adds more choices to the way you enjoy your new home. Create a rec room, or add a suite, family room, home theater, wine cellar, or whatever your lifestyle needs.
- 3- or 4-car garage gives you space for more vehicles, a workshop, extra storage, or all of these uses.
- ENERGY STAR and Indoor airPLUS certified means your home provides a superior level of energy efficiency and indoor air quality, according to the EPA’s stringent standards.
New homes for sale in Poolesville—A small town with big advantages
The new community of luxury homes is located in a picturesque area of historic Poolesville, MD, a town of almost 6,000 people—”Small Town Character, Down-Home Charm”, the town motto boasts.
Poolesville is situated in Montgomery County, one of the most desirable regions in the state. Living in Poolesville provides an easy commute to the Washington, DC metro area. And when you come home, you’re greeted by tree-lined streets, green meadows, and the joys of escaping to a hometown that combines the best of suburban and rural living.
The schools represent another strong reason to choose living in Poolesville. Montgomery County is known nationally for the quality of its public education. And Poolesville schools are a shining example of the best of the best. For 7 years in a row, U.S. News & World Report ranked Poolesville High School as the best among both private and public high schools in Maryland. Newsweek shared the praise, giving Poolesville High School the top spot among Maryland’s public high schools for 3 consecutive years. Poolesville Elementary, Monocacy Elementary, and John H. Poole Middle School continue the tradition of educational excellence in this small town.
In addition to a great location and schools, living in Poolesville keeps you close to many more desirable amenities, including healthcare, shopping, dining, entertainment, recreation, historical sites, and the arts.
The first Foxwood Crossing home is now move-in ready
Are you ready to experience life at Foxwood Crossing? We have the first luxury home ready for you to move right in just in time for the start of the school year. This exquisite estate home is a showcase for luxury living.
Priced at $1,979,000, the new home at 17225 Tom Fox Avenue is situated on the community’s largest lot, 3.2 acres. The stately residence is built to a Kettler Forlines Homes exclusive floor plan, The Kenwood. The design features Traditional architecture and a stone facade with a covered front porch. The interior gives more than 6,000 square feet of beautifully designed living space, including 6 bathrooms, 6 full baths, 4-car garage, a finished basement with rec room, bar, and wine cellar and two screened porches. The home at 17225 Tom Fox Avenue is outfitted with our Smart Home Plus package, giving you all the advantages of smart home automation without the complication of getting it set up.
A tradition of saying, “Yes, we can!”
Kettler Forlines Homes is Montgomery County’s “go to” builder when it comes to innovating. From remodeling existing homes to designing and building new homes for sale in Poolesville and beyond, the family builder welcomes people who bring ideas that other companies turned away. “Can we…?” is the beginning of some of our most lasting relationships!
Foxwood Crossing is an exciting addition to your choices for living in Poolesville, MD, with prices starting at $1,579,000. Kettler Forlines Homes invites you to explore this neighborhood now, to see what’s here and what’s coming. Contact us to schedule a private visit.