Are you considering the pros and cons of buying a new Kettler Forlines home versus a used home? Take a look at 10 reasons we have for starting the new year in a new home at Brightwell Crossing!
- Every Kettler Forlines home includes dozens of luxury features like designer kitchens, hardwood flooring, brick and porch exteriors, and elegant crown moulding.
- Today’s new homes are designed to fit the way you live. Our homes at Brightwell Crossing feature spacious closets, large pantries, finished basements, and multi-generational living options. With resale homes, you may find that space is limited.
- New homes are designed to be low maintenance, yet high style. They’re made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance.
- You can replace all of the windows in a used home. And add insulation, and replace outdated systems. But why bother? Buy a brand new, all-you Kettler Forlines home!
- Children living in Brightwell Crossing attend high-quality schools, such as Poolesville Elementary, Monocacy Elementary, John Poole Middle School, and Poolesville High School, which features the Poolesville High School Magnet Program.
- You can have it your way. One of the benefits of buying a brand new Kettler Forlines home is customization. Pick your cabinets, flooring, carpets, light fixtures, etc.
- Most new homes have a longer life expectancy than existing homes, giving them a longer period of time to appreciate in value.
- A new Kettler Forlines home offers Energy Star 3.1 features like energy-efficient windows and appliances, energy-conserving insulation, and more… all features that decrease the your costs and carbon footprint. Our homes are Indoor Air Plus certified for improved indoor air quality!
- Safety is a concern for any homeowner, whether buying new or old. But, when you buy a new Kettler Forlines home, you save yourself some worry since everything is brand new and environmentally friendly.
- The Town of Poolesville has received official state certification from Sustainable Maryland. Sustainable Maryland is a program for municipalities that want to go green, save money and take steps to sustain their quality of life over the long term.
For nearly 40 years, the details have made all the difference in Kettler Forlines Homes and neighborhoods. Come visit and you will find award-winning, energy-efficient designs, the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, a genuine dedication to affordability and value, countless included features, and many ways to create a home that is truly unique. For more details about our homes, visit www.kettlerforlineshomes.com.